CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Federal Housing Administration (FHA) was created by the National Housing Act of 1934 in order to broaden home-ownership, protect lending institutions, and stimulate the building industry. The FHA does t make mortgage loans. Rather, it insures mortgage loans made by private lenders that meet certain underwriting and other criteria, thereby expanding the availability of mortgage credit beyond what may be available otherwise. If the borrower defaults on the mortgage, the FHA will repay the lender the remaining amount owed. While the FHA insures a range of mortgage types, including multifamily properties and hospital facilities, this book focuses on the FHA's single-family insurance program.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJaime M. Lagos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.