CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis paper analyses the relevance of federalism to the circumstances of conflict in the Caucasus. It examines the Soviet federal traditions, and the use made of various federal models by the parties in conflict when they address the tasks of conflict resolution, state-building and regional integration. The paper concludes with the examination of some federal principles and techniques which have t been taken into account in the Soviet model and considers their application to the Caucasus.
- Author BiographyBruno Coppieters is Professor of Political Science at Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- Author(s)Bruno Coppieters
- PublisherRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Weight8 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.