All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionKatharine Adeney demonstrates that institutional design is the most important explanatory variable in understanding the different intensity and types of conflict in the two countries rather than the role of religion. Adeney examines the extent to which previous constitutional choices explain current day conflicts.
- Author BiographyKATHARINE ADENEY is a Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of Sheffield, UK.
- Author(s)Katherine Adeney
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication05/06/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.