All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosopher, political organiser, German ecomist Federico Engels was the founder, along with Karl Marx, of scientific socialism and the first international workers' movement. His work with Marx created one of the greatest political partnerships of all time. A biographical introduction to Engels provides a base to understand the key texts that are presented here, along with commentaries about him and a comprehensive bibliography.
- Author BiographyFriedrich Engels (1820-95) was Karl Marx's lifelong intellectual and political collaborator and editor who popularized Marx's ideas after his death in 1883 and made a significant contribution to social science in his own right. His most famous works include: and Julio Antonio Fernandez Estrada (editor) is a professor of law at the University of Havana and a regular contributor to -Temas, - a journal of political thought and cultural critique.
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Weight167 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.