All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionBased on solid science and the author's long experience, Feed Your Horse Like A Horse illuminates the secrets of equine nutrition and points the way toward lifelong vitality for your horse. Part I explains the physiology of the horse's digestion and nutrient use; Part II offers recommendations for specific conditions such as insulin resistance and laminitis, as well as discussion about feeding through the life stages, from foals to athletes to aged horses. Written for the vice horse-person or the professional equestrian, Feed Your Horse Like A Horse is a valuable resource on equine nutrition, empowering the reader to make the right feeding decisions to support a horse's innate needs, regardless of his condition or activity type. The reader can read this comprehensive reference book from cover to cover or choose relevant sections as needed.
- Author BiographyJuliet M. Getty, Ph.D. is an independent equine nutritionist with a wide U.S. and international following. Her research-based approach optimizes equine health by aligning physiology and instincts with correct feeding and nutrition practices. Dr. Getty's goal is to empower the horse-person with the confidence and knowledge to provide the best nutrition for his or her horse's needs. The well-being of the horse remains Dr. Getty's driving motivation, and she believes every horse owner should have access to scientific information in order to give every horse a lifetime of vibrant health.
- Author(s)Juliet M Getty Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.