Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 22 Oct
- AU $21.56Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionLack of feedback and coaching to aid development is the third most cited reason for resignations at work. 'Netgeners' with their reliance on social networking and instant messaging have added even greater impetus to the need for performance feedback. Feedback is integral to learning: it helps to develop skills, kwledge and confidence, and reinforces desired behaviours. It can reassure and thus reduce anxiety; and it can help people see the 'bigger picture', leading to greater alignment with organisational goals and needs. The Feedback Pocketbook encourages managers (and trainers) to use informal, formal and generative feedback as part of their day-to-day approach to motivating, managing and developing people. It explains how to construct and deliver feedback, and demonstrates how to use the underlying dynamics (explicit and implicit) to secure feedback acceptance.
- Author(s)Mike Pezet
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.