All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionEvery church and Christian organization has a leadership and administrative team. But how well is that team functioning? Feeding and Leading, w available in paperback, addresses this key component to effective ministry. Kenneth O. Gangel begins with the foundations of the administrative process and then focuses on the vocational Christian leader--pastor, president, principal, mission executive--targeting such issues as spiritual leadership, style, organization of work, goal setting, and long-range planning. The book also covers topics such as: * recruiting and training volunteers * motivating workers * delegating responsibility * making decisions * building good working relationships * communicating * chairing business meetings Feeding and Leading contains over forty figures that illustrate the practical principles outlined by the author. Self-evaluation questions, sample job descriptions, and other helpful tools for Christian administrators are also included.
- Author BiographyKenneth O. Gangel is scholar in residence at Toccoa Falls College in Toccoa Falls, Georgia, and distinguished professor emeritus of Christian education at Dallas Theological Seminary. He is the author of more than twenty books and has written over eight hundred articles for journals and periodicals.
- Author(s)Kenneth O. Gangel
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.