All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe first unified theory of nutrient deficiency and dependency Dr Linus Pauling's revolutionary idea in the 1960s: the world is in a B-3 deficiency and dependency pandemic. Some patients may be vitamin deficient and others may be vitamin dependent. Dependency arises when the person has extremely high vitamin requirements. Both these patients will experience general ill-health and manifest a wide variety of disease conditions that are w inadequately treated with drugs in conventional medical practice. The authors prove that large, controlled doses of vitamin B-3 or niacin, are effective in preventing, treating, and even reversing such niacin deficiency and dependency disorders as pellagra, schizophrenia, Huntington's disease, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, alcoholism, cardiovascular diseases, (high cholesterol), and anxiety.
- Author BiographyBestowed an honorary degree from The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Dr Abram Hoffer is a founding father of the complementary and alternative health movement, whose pioneering research in vitamin B-3 and vitamin C therapy for diseases and disorders inspired Nobel laureate Linus Pauling to publish his ground-breaking 'Vitamin C and the Common Cold' and 'How to Live Longer and Feel Better'
- Author(s)Abram Hoffer,Harold D. Foster
- PublisherCanadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCanadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Press
- Content Notetables
- Weight244 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.