All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionLacey Hamet discovers she can use psychometry to learn the stories of the vintage clothing that has been donated to the museum. Along the way, she realizes her life purpose and her love.
- Author BiographyHolley Gene Leffler lives in southern California. Skilled in psychometry and channeling, she has written books on metaphysics and re-creating vintage and Biblical clothing.
- Author(s)Holley Gene Leffler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.