All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
About this product
- DescriptionFeeling Queer or Queer Feelings? presents highly invative and contemporary ideas for counsellors, counselling and clinical psychologists and psychotherapists to consider in their work with n-heterosexual clients. Ground-breaking ideas are presented by new thinkers in the area for issues such as: * coming out * transgender desire * theoretical modalities in working with HIV * the role of therapy in bondage and discipline, domination and submission, and sadomasochism * the use of queer theory in therapeutic research. Feeling Queer or Queer Feelings? will challenge present ideas about sex, gender and sexuality, and will prove to be invaluable for clinicians in this field.
- Author BiographyLyndsey Moon is an ESRC Research Fellow in the Department of Sociology at Warwick University. She is also a highly specialist counselling psychologist for Central and North West London Mental Health Trust.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight388 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byLyndsey Moon
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.