All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionFeely's parents are acting very strangely. They are even talking to each other (t just saying stuff). What is going on? Hannah says they must be getting a divorce. Can that be true? What would happen to Feely? (And Ollie too, but mainly Feely). Girls love Feely! Phoebe Dorcas Tonks - Feely to everyone but her teacher - has ather hilarious adventure in this book, one of the 'Feely' series by Barbara Catchpole, author of the best-selling 'PIG' books. Coupled with fantastic black-and-white illustrations and an easy-to-read diary format, the laugh-out-loud humour and merciless honesty will appeal to all readers.
- Author BiographyBarbara Catchpole taught for over forty years before becoming a full time writer. Her interest in special needs education and disability issues was first sparked by her middle son, who was born profoundly deaf. Barbara has taught as a Special Needs Coordinator and has held leadership positions in several schools, including Academies. She has also worked as SENCo in a secure training centre. Barbara writes primarily for reluctant and struggling readers, with the aim of entertaining the reader and developing empathy for the characters. Pig is her finest example to date.
- Author(s)Barbara Catchpole
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFeely Tonks
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Content NoteBlack and White
- Weight72 g
- Width199 mm
- Height128 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.