All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLook at those feet! Aren't they sweet? Yes--when they're walking, standing, leaping and landing. And when they're kicking balls or leaves. But t when they're kicking people! In simple words and charming full-color illustrations, this book helps little ones learn to use their feet for fun, t in anger or frustration. It also includes tips for parents and caregivers on how to help toddlers be sweet with their feet.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Verdick is a children's book writer and editor. She lives in Minnesota with her husband and their two children. Marieka Heinlen launched her career as a children's book illustrator with the award-winning Hands Are Not for Hitting. As a freelance illustrator and designer, Marieka focuses her work on books and other materials for children, teens, parents, and teachers. She lives in St. Paul, Minnesota, with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Verdick
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2004
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width177 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marieka Heinlen
- Interest Age0 - 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.