Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionFelting is an ancient craft that enjoys an endless variety of forms and uses. Felt Fashion captures the art and sophistication that is possible with handmade felt, while keeping it simple and attainable for anyone to master. Whether it's a collar or an entire dress, each project is irresistible and brings felting to an entirely new level. The author demonstrates several basic felting techniques including: basic wet felting, needle felting, nu, and punch needle felt-ing. For the more advanced fiber artist and sewer, she provides patterns and instructions for original clothing designs including vests, jackets, and skirts. Felt Fashion is a standout from other felting books for its scope, originality, and its distinct ties to couture.
- Author BiographyJenne Giles is a San Francisco based felting artist whose work ranges from traditional fine arts and crafts to innovative performance and installation art. At Harlequin Feltworks, which she started in 2007, she combines innovative felting techniques with dye colors, fiber combinations, and patterns to make captivating felt fabric, from which she designs and constructs pieces that are truly wearable art.
- Author(s)Jenne Giles
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.