All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionFelting is a rewarding craft that takes knitting a step further. This fun book shows you how to knit 30 very different bags and felt them to create designs that are sturdy and practical yet eye-catching and stylish. It includes beautiful photography of the bags, close-up details and plenty of stunning images that show the inspiration behind each of the designs. There is something for everyone, both in terms of ability and taste. Easy-to-follow knitting patterns, difficulty ratings and an illustrated section dedicated to explaining the knitting and felting techniques means that even complete beginners can have a go at creating a range of felted bags.
- Author BiographyAlice Underwood and Sue Parker discovered a shared a passion for all things crafty when they first met in 2000. Despite having learned many different crafts, they had always focused on textiles and yarn. In 2005, after attending a knitting design course, they began designing and felting bags. The result is their knit and felt company, Sheepfold, and this, their first book.
- Author(s)Alice Underwood,Sue Parker
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight431 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.