Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionFemale Ambition traces the development of women in the workplace, and focuses on a host of critical issues such as current governmental legislation and the family unit, family-responsible companies, personal leadership and the management of time in the workplace and at home. In a comprehensive manner, the book addresses the challenges that women face as they seek to combine careers with a balanced and fulfilling family life. This book also provides practical tips on achieving this goal, and includes numerous real-life examples.
- Author BiographyNURIA CHINCHILLA holds a PhD in Management from IESE Business School in Barcelona, Spain. She is Director of the International Centre of Work and Family, which aims to inform companies, policy-makers in government institutions as well as private institutions about how to successfully create family-friendly work environments. CONSUELO LEON is a Researcher at the InternationaI Centre for Work and Family at IESE Business School, Barcelona, Spain. She has written extensively on women in the workplace, as well as other related topics. She holds a degree in journalism from the University of Navarra, Spain.
- Author(s)Consuelo Leon,Nuria Chinchilla
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.