All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fat female body is a unique construction in American culture that has been understood in various ways during the twentieth and early twenty-first centuries. Analyzing post-WWII stage and screen performances, Mobley argues that the fat actress's body signals myriad cultural assumptions and suggests new ways of reading the body in performance.
- Author BiographyJennifer-Scott Mobley is Visiting Professor in the Department of Theatre and Dance at Rollins College, USA.
- Author(s)Jennifer-Scott Mobley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.