All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.36Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $14.00Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionFemale Pelvic Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art surgical review of this field and will serve as a valuable resource for clinicians and surgeons. The text reviews the basic indications for treatment and details the many surgical approaches to the management of all pelvic floor disorders. In addition to step-by-step description in text, the volume provides illustrations/photographs of surgical techniques. Integration of surgical videos demonstrating the major repairs described in each section augment the textbook and serve as the ultimate format for the education of clinicians and surgeons. Female Pelvic Surgery: A Comprehensive Guide provides a concise and comprehensive review of all the surgical approaches to female pelvic surgery and thus it will serve as an extremely useful resource for physicians dealing with and interested in the treatment of pelvic floor disorders.
- Author BiographyFarzeen Firoozi, MD, FACS Director, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery The Smith Institute for Urology Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine Lake Success, NY USA.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2014
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight822 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFarzeen Firoozi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.