Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that contemporary female Gothic vels of death can, in fact, breathe new life into feminist debates about victimization, essentialism, agency, and the body.
- Author BiographyHelene Meyers is Associate Professor of English at Southwestern University.
- Author(s)Helene Meyers
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Feminist Criticism and Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight308 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.