All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionAre there feminist, ecomic utopian visions amongst feminist ecomists? What are these visions? Is there a common vision for feminist ecomics or should there be? Can feminist ecomics be effective without a utopian vision? Comprehensive and original, this book surveys the entire field of utopian literature; from Plato to the present. Answering a range of questions and written by a rising star in feminist ecomics it provides explanations of: * the different kinds of feminism * the evolution of feminist thought * the development of feminist ecomics * the history and sources of utopias as a theoretical and/or literary tool. This volume is a must for all students studying the intersection of gender and ecomics.
- Author BiographyKarin Schonpflug is an Economist at the Austrian Ministry of Finance and also Lecturer at the University of Vienna, Austria.
- Author(s)Karin Schonpflug
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2008
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Frontiers of Political Economy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 99
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.