All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of new essays looks carefully at the broad spectrum of Neil Gaiman's work and how he interacts with feminism. Sixteen diverse essays from Gaiman scholars and fans alike examine highlights from Gaiman's graphic vels, short stories, vels, poems and screenplays, and confront the difficult issues he raises --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyTara Prescott is a lecturer in Writing Programs at the University of California, Los Angeles. She lives in Los Angeles. Aaron Drucker is an instructor in Los Angeles.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAaron Drucker,Tara Prescott
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.