All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA first collection for Irish poet-translator Anamaria Crowe Serra. Over the past two to three years her work has been appearing in magazines in Ireland, the UK and the USA, as have her translations from the Spanish and Italian.
- Author BiographyAnamaria Crowe Serrano is Irish and lives in Dublin with her family. She has worked as a freelance translator, reader for the blind, teacher of Spanish language and translation at Dublin City University and in Trinity College Dublin. For kicks she weaves in and out of English, Spanish and Italian and has published several translations of poetry including Valerio Magrelli's Instructions on How to Read a Newspaper, for whose translation she won 3rd prize with Riccardo Duranti at the BCLA/BCLT Translation Competition in 2002. She also writes poetry and short stories, having received awards from the Arts Council of Ireland for her work in this area.
- Author(s)Anamaria Crowe Serrano
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight123 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.