All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn series with the best-selling manuals on the Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster and Gibson Les Paul electric guitars, this manual covers the Fender Bass guitars in detail, explaining how to maintain them, set them up to get the best sound, and repair them when things go wrong or damage occurs. Leo Fender's design concept based on his own Telecaster guitar was the first large-scale production bass guitar and changed the sound of popular music forever. Superbly illustrated and designed, this manual includes case studies of key models - everything from the Bass VI to a Fretless Jaco Pastorious Jazz model - but also gives appropriate attention to today's affordable Squier versions.
- Author BiographyPaul Balmer has played and taught guitar for 40 years. His background includes broadcasting (TV and radio) and video/DVD production. Besides Haynes's Fender Stratocaster Manual, Fender Telecaster Manual and Gibson Les Paul Manual, he has written the acclaimed official biography of Stephane Grappelli, the jazz violinist.
- Author(s)Paul Balmer
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.