All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to quantum physicists, all matter is conscious, regardless of size. According to the shamans of every tribe and time, all creation is conscious, regardless of whether or t we deem it to be alive. There are spirits of places and times, kwn by many names such as jinn, shekhinah, devas, tutelaries, zashiki-warashi, genius loci, and zeitgeist. All inhabit and tend to the energy of places. These beings are t limited to the distant past. They are here w. And they are aware of us. Where you are is part of who you are, and vice versa. As those involved in the design of environments begin to respect the physical environment as a living thing, all living things within the environment benefit. Architects are the primary go-betweens, liaisons between space and place for what is needed, what is wanted, and the creation of beauty. This responsibility requires an awareness of energy and the interplay between the wild and the created spaces. Feng Shui Friendly Residential Design: What Architects Need to Kw delivers only the gold nuggets panned from the vast pool of kwledge in this topic. This Resource Guide & Workbook is written and designed to facilitate the integration of centuries of wisdom in one 8-hour day of targeted and accelerated learning. It is presented for you in both languages to facilitate your collaboration with multilingual clients.
- Author BiographyTrisha Keel, PhD is a Holistic Life Coach, Feng Shui Master and Master Teacher. A prolific writer, her books include Feng Shui Fun: Using Margarita Research to Create Yummy Spaces, Feng Shui & Moon Magic, and Adventures in Energy, all of which are available on Amazon.com. Trisha is a Master of Metaphysics as well as a natural-born teacher. She lives happily in the sweet energies of Houston, Texas. Trisha is brilliant. Taking a lot of complex ideas and information, and presenting it so you can apply it immediately is an art.
- Author(s)Trisha Keel Phd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.