Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes tips for finding inner peace in today's techlogy-saturated world. In this new and updated edition of a classic in feng shui and interior design, Jayme Barrett reveals how to transform your home so that it enriches, urishes and changes your life by bringing mind, body and spirit into balance. New information includes tips for finding inner peace in today's techlogy-saturated world, adding storage solutions, making rented spaces your own, practicing nurturing and evening rituals and more.
- Author BiographyJayme Barrett is a certified feng shui consultant specialising in energy techniques for personal fulfillment, prosperity and integrated health. For over 15 years, she has studied Eastern and Western healing traditions, life coaching and spiritual practices from teachers around the world. Her inspiring and transformational work with individuals, businesses and corporations has made her a sought-after speaker on feng shui and life enhancement.
- Author(s)Jayme Barrett
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight1120 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographs byJonn Coolidge
- Foreword byMary Steenburgen
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.