All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the world's best-loved farm tractors, the Ferguson T20 was built in huge numbers across the world. Harry Ferguson was a remarkable inventor and a man of vision and he is best remembered for the small ubtrusive grey tractor that bears his name. Launched in the 1940s, it rendered its competitors obsolete and provided farmers worldwide with a tool that could meet almost all their requirements. This book charts its development and evolution, including the US- and French-built models, special purpose versions and industrial types. Over 500,000 Ferguson T2s were sold all over the world. It replaced the horse on many post-war farms. This book, by a rewned expert of the marque, includes many unpublished facts and photographs. It contains an extensive study of the extraordinary range of implements available, with additional information on tractor options and accessories.
- Author BiographyMichael Thorne first experienced a Ferguson tractor when he drove a TED20 at the age of 14. His interest in Fergusons was rekindled in 1985 when he bought a TED20, and since then he has become the Ferguson enthusiast par excellence. Over 20 years he has painstakingly assembled an outstanding collection of nearly 50 Fergusons.
- Author(s)Michael Thorne
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note100 full colour photographs, 300 b+w photographs
- Weight993 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.