Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis a revised edition of Zbigniew Kotowicz's pioneering essay on the work of Pessoa, who is finally being recognised as one of the great European writers, and one of the great modernist poets of the 20th Century. Published in a uniform format with the rest of the Shearsman Books Pessoa Edition.
- Author BiographyDr. Zbigniew Kotowicz is Wellcome History of Medicine Research Fellow at Goldsmiths College, University of London, where he is working on 'The Birth and Early History of Modern Psychosurgery (with a special emphasis on the scientific thought and work of its inventor the Portuguese neurologist Egas Moniz)'. The project is funded by the Wellcome Trust.Dr Kotowicz trained as a psychoanalytic psychotherapist with The Philadelphia Association and has worked as a community therapist and in private practice. He is writing a book on the history of the lobotomy; he also teaches a course on the history of psychiatry. Previous publications include R.D. Laing and the Paths of Anti-Psychiatry (Routledge).
- Author(s)Zbigniew Kotowicz
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content NoteYes
- Weight153 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aldous Eveleigh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.