Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMarking the ten-year anniversary of Fernando Romero's Laboratory of Architecture, this publication celebrates the work of the young Mexican architect. After working at the offices of Rem Koolhaas in Rotterdam from 1997 to 2000, Romero started his own practice, the Laboratory of Architecture (LAR). The firm has produced a vast collection of designs and buildings ranging from the orthogonal to the fluid and organic. With offices in Mexico City and Los Angeles, the firm has consistently lived up to its name, demonstrating a willingness to experiment with new materials and methods while serving a diverse international clientele. LAR has worked to create luxury apartments and low-cost housing projects, museums and banks, schools and bridges. Presenting a selection of projects combining master planning, cultural exchange and socio-political research, LAR/Fernando Romero: Simplexity provides an overview of the architect's visions, designs and buildings.
- Author(s)Hubertus Adam
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Weight1420 g
- Width220 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.