All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1964, one automobile shook the collective foundations of automotive design and motorsport competition. Ferrari 275 GTB follows the restoration process of this rare gem with in-depth illustrations as the famous car finds new life under cra smen s expert hands. Produced only between 196468, the model redefined workmanship and established itself in a class all its own; Enzo Ferrari s persuasion even led to its becoming a legendary sports car. Ferrari 275 GTB is a breathtakingly illustrated tribute to one of the greatest feats of artistry the automotive industry has ever kwn.
- Date of Publication20/08/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteover 100 illustrations
- Weight221 g
- Width265 mm
- Height340 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Photographer(s)George Saitas
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.