Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the water crossings of Gloucestershire from the Aust-Beachley ferry to the smaller river ferries such as at Tewkesbury. It tells the story of the county's ferries through the past 1,000 years, from a time before bridges onwards.
- Author BiographyJoan Tucker is the acknowledged expert on the Stroudwater Navigation and has written extensively on the subject. This is her third book for Tempus Publishing.
- Author(s)Joan Tucker
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2007
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.