All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionFertility Preservation in Males: Emerging Techlogies and Clinical Applications contains a selection of the valuable chapters and protocols of Seli and Agarwal's previously published hardcover text Fertility Preservation: Emerging Techlogies and Clinical Applications . Newly available in this convenient and affordable softcover format, this practical reference guide provides an update on options for fertility preservation in men, while also discussing important related epidemiologic, ethical, medico-legal, psychological, and social aspects. Using a format that combines concise scientific background with practical methodological information and easy-to-grasp algorithms, the chapters all conform to a uniform structure, including step by step protocol of laboratory procedures, key issues in commentary and a list of references. The result is a unique resource for reproductive endocrilogists, urologists, embryologists, reproductive scientists, and oncologists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAshok Agarwal,Emre Seli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.