Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionFerulic acid (FA) is a ubiquitous phelic compound widely found in plant tissues, mainly as a component of the primary cell walls. This abundant dietary antioxidant constitutes a bioactive ingredient of many foods that may offer beneficial effects against cancer, diabetes and neurodegenerative diseases, among others. This book discusses the antioxidant properties of FA and aims to cover the main aspects related to its use in the food, health and cosmetics industries, as well as to present important advances in its bioconversion into commercially valuable molecules.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight396 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBryce Warren
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.