All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionFestivals are w the mainstay of almost everyone's summer celebrations. No matter what your musical taste, fashion tribe or food preference, there is a festival out there to appeal to everyone. What all of the festivals w have in common are designated craft areas, where festival goers can explore and develop their creativity. From the teenager attending their first music event who wants fast ideas to express their personality to the newer breed of couples and families who make arts or literary festivals into their family holiday but still want to reflect their sophisticated tastes, whether that is hippy chick or Bedouin beauty. Festival Fabulous will show you how to 'get the look', with easy-to-make hair accessories, tutus, a bird winged poncho or welly socks. Including ways to make yourself and your camping space stand out from the crowd through a collection and handmade projects and on-trend styling ideas such as bunting, flower garlands and pompoms. Shot on location at a number of festivals, the photography immerses you in the festival world, capturing the style and spirit. Most of the projects are easy to achieve, with the aim being to inspire even the vice maker to embrace the spirit of creativity and give craft a go. The techniques will include paper craft, printing and sewing as well as crochet and knitting, creating a variety of projects from quick fix festival staples - customising clothes, making headdresses and personalising your tent - to lasting heirloom pieces for those that want the more boutique, glamping experience for their retro campervan or yurt.
- Author BiographyRos Badger is the founder of the children's knitwear company Little Badger . Before forming her own company she designed and produced knitwear for clothing lines by Marks & Spencer, Flyte Ostell, Copperwheat Blundell, and Georgina von Etzdorf, among others. Badger has been a professional knitwear designer for more than 20 years.
- Author(s)Christina Leech,Ros Badger
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 150 colour photographs and illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.