All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Tricia and Derek Borland bring home their baby daughter, their elderly neighbours are more than willing to help the new mother. But their enthusiasm begins to wane when it becomes apparent that Tricia is more interested in going out with her friends than looking after her new baby - and is only too ready to take advantage of their kindness. Meanwhile, Lewis Ralston-Kerr and his fiance Ginny are horrified by Ginny's flamboyant mother's determination to sweep aside their desire for a small village wedding and organise a large society affair. What's more, the Prior's Ford Progress Committee have decided that the traditional village summer festival needs pepping up this year ...
- Author BiographyEvelyn Hood has been a full-time writer for many years and is best-known for her family sagas. She lives in Scotland.
- Author(s)Evelyn Hood
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleA Prior's Ford Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.