All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionEach book features festivals of all the major religions (Christian, Jewish, Sikh, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu and Chinese) as they occur in chrological order throughout the school year, porviding background information and pupil materials to reflect the traditions and celebrations.The photocopiable activities are suitable for assemblies (on an OHP) or as a classroom resource. They require minimal preparation and would be ideal for use by classroom assistants, supply teachers and after school clubs. They would also make a useful addition to the school's RE programme.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis. Judy Richardson has extensive experience as a writer of educational materials, including 'Assembly Today'. She was a full time teacher for many years and rose to become Deputy Head teacher of a Norfolk First School. She still teaches on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie,Judy Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleFestivals Across the Year
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight282 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.