Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionVia an ethgraphic study of the community festivals of Siena Province in central Italy, 'Festivals, Affect and Identity' investigates the affective and fluid aspects of reality to establish an integrated perspective on issues of continuity and rupture, tradition and modernity, and nature and culture. Offering an illustration of the explanatory power of continental philosophy, this text demonstrates the accessibility of highly abstract critical theory when examined in relation to specific events and their detailed analysis.
- Author BiographyLita Crociani-Windland is Senior Lecturer in Sociology and Fellow of the Centre for Psycho-Social Studies at the University of the West of England, where she also gained her MSc and PhD.
- Author(s)Lita Crociani-Windland
- PublisherWimbledon Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAnthem European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWimbledon Publishing Co
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.