Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Festool(R) TS 55 EQ & TS 75 EQ have transformed the circular saw into a precision cutting system. When used with the FS/2 Guide Rail System, precision cutting can be accomplished at the work site as well as in the workshop. Together they produce absolutely straight and splinter-free cuts every time. Whether cutting perpendicularly or at a bevel, the cut line is the same. As a plunge-cut saw, an accurate cut can be made anywhere in the material, and, because the saw blade and riving knife retract into the housing, safety is greatly increased. This user s guide gives a complete, easy-to-understand explanation of the Festool sawing system with step-by-step instructions for its use and applications. The saws are explained in detail, covering settings and adjustments, and the various blades that are available. While the saw works well in the freehand mode, it becomes a precision tool when used with the Festool FS/2 Guide Rail, a well-engineered and versatile system with many applications. The guide rail system, the Festool Multifunction Table and the CT Dust Extraction System are also covered here in detail.
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note400 colour photos
- Weight800 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.