All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA solid understanding of fetal medicine is essential for the practice of obstetrics and gynaecology. This comprehensive book, which has been extensively updated to reflect current clinical practice and developments in the field since publication of the original edition, provides a thorough overview of fetal medicine, covering: screening for chromosomal abrmalities; prenatal diagstic techniques; the routine amaly scan; fetal structural abrmalities; fetal therapy; prenatal diagsis and management of n-immune hydrops fetalis; termination of pregnancy for fetal abrmality; fetal growth restriction; twin pregnancy; and fetal infection. The book is primarily designed to provide a comprehensive summary for candidates preparing for the Part 2 MRCOG examination, and as such covers the RCOG curriculum for fetal medicine. It is also a valuable guide for all healthcare professionals working in the field, including trainees, consultants and midwives.
- Author BiographyAlan Cameron is a Consultant at Southern General Hospital. Janet Brennand is a Consultant (NHS) at Southern General Hospital. Lena Crichton is a Consultant Obstetrician at Aberdeen Maternity Hospital. Janice Gibson is a Consultant in Fetal and Maternal Medicine at Southern General Hospital.
- Author(s)Alan Cameron,Janet Brennand,Janice Gibson,Lena Crichton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMembership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and Beyond
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRCOG Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight310 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.