All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionEach year since 1961, the Rochester Trophoblast Conference has grown in the diversity of its approaches to trophoblast research. At the Ninth Conference, Professors Klopper, Villee and Winick molded the conference with their state of the art addresses on Endocrilogy, Metabolism and Nutrition of the Trophoblast. The Conference was favored with a multitude of creative studies and with warm, sunny, autumn weather to discuss these results. In October of 1982, one hundred and five investigators from 12 countries and 21 states discussed 42 different presentations at the Holiday Inn in Rochester, New York. The Ninth Conference introduced workshops on Metabolism, Nutrition, Endocrilogy and Trophoblastic Neoplasia. The chairmen of these workshops were: Metabolism -Villee and Miller; Nutrition - Winick and Maulik; Endocrilogy - Klopper and Muechler; and Trophoblastic Neoplasia -Szulman and Helmkamp. These two-hour, intimate discussion groups were well-received by all who attended. As with the Eighth Conference, the University of Rochester will longer produce a transcript of the Conference. Beginning with the Ninth Conference, Plenum Press in association with the University, will publish a peer-reviewed series entitled Trophoblast Research. An international editorial advisory board has been named to assure the direction of the series. The editorial board and the organizing committee will develop the future meetings of the Rochester Trophoblast Conference. Trophoblast Research will be published as single bound volumes with original contributions and editorial reports of presentations from the Conference.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleTrophoblast Research S.
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight758 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRichard K. Miller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.