All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how religious tradition is established as available within a text, free from ritual and observance, in Buddhism and Christianity.
- Author BiographyAlan Cole is an independent scholar and the author of Fathering Your Father: The Zen of Fabrication in Tang Buddhism; Text as Father: Paternal Seductions in Early Mahayana Buddhist Literature; and Mothers and Sons in Chinese Buddhism.
- Author(s)Alan Cole
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.