All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhen two women are accidently killed by gas leaks, Sergeant Studer investigates the thinly disguised double murder in Bern and Basel. The trail leads to a geologist dead from a tropical fever in a Moroccan Foreign Legion post and a murky oil deal involving rapacious politicians and their henchmen. With the help of a hashish-induced dream and the common sense of his stay-at-home wife, Studer solves the multiple riddles on offer. But assigning guilt remains an elusive affair. Fever , a European crime classic, was first published in 1936. It has been translated into four languages. This is its first publication in English and the third in the Sergeant Studer series published by Bitter Lemon Press.
- Author BiographyDiagnosed a schizophrenic, addicted to morphine and opium, Glauser spent the greater part of his life in psychiatric wards, insane asylums and prison. His Sergeant Studer novels have ensured his place as a cult figure in Europe. Germany's most prestigious crime fiction award is called the Glauser prize.
- Author(s)Friedrich Glauser
- PublisherBitter Lemon Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBitter Lemon Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byMike Mitchell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.