All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $100.00Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again Nicole Jordan thrills and enchants with this fabulously seductive Regency romance, the next installment in the Paradise series. She is the woman of his dreams . . . and he will pay any price to possess her. From the moment he met the lovely Lady Eve, soldier of fortune Alex Ryder set his sights on winning the spirited beauty. But fate intervened, making Eve ather man's wife then a widow. Now, despite Eve's ardent vow never to marry again, Ryder aims to use every seductive weapon in his arsenal to woo her. A rewned matchmaker for the ton, Eve defies Ryder's wicked allure but cant resist his challenge to find him a suitable bride-never dreaming that she is the only woman he will ever desire for his bride, or that his breathtaking sensuality will awaken her to soul-searing passion. But as their delicious mating dance begins, an assailant threatens Eve's life. Now Ryder must protect Eve while striving to convince his beloved that he alone is her perfect match in the tantalizing game of love.
- Author BiographyNicole Jordan is the nationally bestselling author of numerous historical romances. She lives with her real-life hero in the Rocky Mountains of Utah, where she is at work on her next sizzling tale of dangerous rakes and bold adventurers set in the Regency era. You can e-mail her via her website at www.NicoleJordanAuthor.com.
- Author(s)Nicole Jordan
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight210 g
- Width108 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.