CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of Egypt's brightest political analysts and diplomats, here is finally an objective analysis of Egypt at the crossroads. What is the power balance between the Military Counsel, the Islamists, the revolutionaries and the cronies of the old regime? Why is each of them behaving in a seemingly incomprehensible way? What possible alliances could be possible? When is the next clash and between whom? An analysis that shows both the potential and limitations that will determine Egypt's future.
- Author BiographyEzzedine Choukri Fishere is one of Egypt's brightest political analysts and diplomats. Fishere is also a novelist. Two of his five novels have thus far been in IPAF long- and shortlists, including his current novel Embrace at Brooklyn Bridge which is shortlisted for the 2012 IPAF Award. He writes and speaks extensively about socio-political conditions in Egypt and the Middle East. His articles appear regularly in Egyptian dailies Shorouk and Al Tahrir. Fishere also teaches at the American University in Cairo since 2007. Previously, he worked as an Egyptian and UN diplomat. Fishere is married and has three children.
- Author(s)Ezzedine Choukri Fishere
- PublisherBloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- Place of PublicationDoha
- Country of PublicationQatar
- ImprintBloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing
- Weight350 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.