All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe structural applications of fiber reinforced polymers are described in this elaborative book. Fiber reinforced polymers are an extremely significant and widely utilized form of material. These materials exist primarily due to the emphasis given to petrochemical and n-petrochemical products. These polymers are ecomical and more widely used as compared to natural polymers. The field of fiber reinforced polymers is an evolving and growing field of research due to its special properties and traditional and modern applications. This book discusses the improvement in environmental aspects, important areas of research and potentials of fiber reinforced polymers in civil construction and concrete repair.
- PublisherNY Research Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNY Research Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDr Jan Cooper
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.