All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionBasic properties, homotopy classification, and characteristic classes of fibre bundles have become an essential part of graduate mathematical education for students in geometry and mathematical physics. The new edition of this text includes two additional chapters, one on the gauge group of a bundle and the other on the differential forms representing characteristic classes of complex vector bundles on manifolds.
- Author(s)Dale Husemoller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/1993
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.