All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years there have been huge advances in the understanding of the genetic and molecular basis of the fibrocystic diseases. This volume provides a thorough review of fibrocyctic diseases that affect the liver. It contains in-depth discussions of the genetics, molecular biology, pathogenesis, histology, clinical presentations, complications of, treatment, and progsis of the conditions affecting children and adults, and hence will be the gold-standard reference for these conditions. In addition, the histological features that distinguish these conditions from other potentially fibrosing hepatopathies are illustrated. Conditions with syndromic features involving the kidney or other organ systems are also reviewed. Thorough review of the clinical phetypes, their presentations, treatment, potential complications of, and progsis is discussed. Fibrocystic Diseases of the Liver will be an invaluable resource for hepatologists, gastroenterologists, nephrologists, and hepatic surgeons who care for children and adults with liver disease, as well as basic scientists in molecular genetics, hepatobiliary pathophysiology, hepatology and nephrology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Gastroenterology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations, 70 colour illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight801 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAnne M. Larson,Karen F. Murray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.