Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the sleepy Scottish village of Cuddyford is colonised by well-heeled retirees and big-city commuters, Jigger McCloud, a Jack-the-lad local farmer with a talent for playing the fiddle and an eye for the ladies, isn't slow to make a quick buck at their expense. Life seems rosy for Jigger and his oddball-but-loveable family, until he tries his scams on a mysterious foreign millionaire, who arrives on the scene with plans to develop the area in ways that appeal neither to Jigger r his milch cow incomers. The folk of Cuddyford, native and otherwise, promptly close ranks. Comic shenanigans, quirky characters and sinister ploys abound, and it's Bert, Jigger's scruffy little hamburg-craving dog, who turns out to be the hero of the piece as the McClouds and their beloved Cuddyford teeter on the brink of disaster.
- Author BiographyPeter Kerr is Scotland's bestselling travel writer - author of Snowball Oranges, Manana, Manana, Thistle Soup, Viva Mallorca! and his latest A Basketful of Snowflakes. Peter's bestselling books, written with warmth, gutsy style and humour, are sold worldwide and have been translated into several languages.
- Author(s)Peter Kerr
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.