All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $92.76Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping debut vel from the FBI s First Lady (<i>Vanity Fair)</i> Jan Fedarcyk, featuring a brilliant young Special Agent named Kay Malloy, whose assignment to the Counterintelligence Program in New York City has devastating consequences both personal and professional. Kay Malloy always knew hers would be a life of service. Following the tragic death of her humanitarian parents, Kay and her brother, Christopher, were raised in a world of wealth and culture by their godparents. With ambition and selflessness, Kay joins the FBI to hor her parent s legacy, even while Christopher s life grows increasingly aimless. Paramilitary and male-dominated, the FBI could be an intimidating employer to anyone less confident, devoted, and insightful than Kay. But after early success in the Violent Crime Program in Baltimore she struggles working counterintelligence in New York. When Kay is assigned to investigate the loss of Russian government double agents, she sees this as her chance to prove herself. As pressure mounts and conflicting leads cloud the investigation, Kay discovers she must make the impossible choice between those she loves and the country she s sworn to protect. Filled with vivid detail from retired FBI Special Agent Jan Fedarcyk, <i>Fidelity</i> is both a thrilling, authentic look into the workings of the FBI and the gripping story of one woman s fight to hor both love and duty.
- Author(s)Jan Fedarcyk
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.