Field Casework: Methods for Consulting to Small and Startup Businesses by Aaron Buckho, Lisa K. Gundry (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $165.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionFor those engaging in fieldwork in a business setting, this invaluable book offers guidance and support from the initial project assignment and client meeting to the closing presentation and exit meeting. Practical advice is provided throughout the consulting process with chapters devoted to establishing client relationships, conducting information searches, maintaining a cohesive student-consulting team and developing recommendations for the client business.
- Author BiographyLisa Gundry is Professor of Management in the Charles H. Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at DePaul University, where she teaches courses in Creativity in Business, Entrepreneurship & New Venture Management, and Entrepreneurship Strategy. She is Director of the Leo V. Ryan Center for Creativity and Innovation at DePaul. The Center offers programs on creative discovery and business innovation to the academic and business communities. Dr. Gundry was awarded the Innovation in Business Education Award in 1997, by the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) Mid-Continent East Association. She has also received the DePaul University Excellence in Teaching Award. Her most recent book is entitled, Breakthrough Teams for Breakneck Times: Unlocking the Genius of Creative Collaboration (Dearborn Pub: 2001, with L. LaMantia). She is also co-author of Blueprints for Innovation, with Charles W. Prather, 1995, Amacom, and Field Casework: Methods for Consulting to Small and Start-up Businesses, (Sage with A. Buchko, 1996). Dr. Gundry has published numerous articles in journals including, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Management, Journal of Business Ethics, Human Relations, Journal of Small Business Management, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Journal of Enterprising Culture, Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship, and Organizational Dynamics. She conducts research on issues related to innovative processes in organizations, entrepreneurial growth strategies, and creativity in business. Her work has been featured in media such as The Wall St. Journal, Newsweek, Business Week, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business.
- Author(s)Aaron Buckho,Lisa K. Gundry
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEntrepreneurship & the Management of Growing Enterprises
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.