All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn IEEE reprinting of this classic 1968 edition, FIELD COMPUTATION BY MOMENT METHODS is the first book to explore the computation of electromagnetic fields by the most popular method for the numerical solution to electromagnetic field problems. It presents a unified approach to moment methods by employing the concepts of linear spaces and functional analysis. Written especially for those who have a minimal amount of experience in electromagnetic theory, this book illustrates theoretical and mathematical concepts to prepare all readers with the skills they need to apply the method of moments to new, engineering-related problems. Written especially for those who have a minimal amount of experience in electromagnetic theory, theoretical and mathematical concepts are illustrated by examples that prepare all readers with the skills they need to apply the method of moments to new, engineering-related problems.
- Author(s)Roger F. Harrington
- Date of Publication21/04/1993
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory
- Place of PublicationPiscataway NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIEEE Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.