All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy new Duraguide(R) provides a simplified introduction to safe practices and procedures for field dressing and safe transport of various species of fish and game including rabbits, squirrels, deer and other large mammals, ducks/geese, pheasant, turkeys and small game birds. Also references legal issues, hunting safety and hunting etiquette. This guide is the perfect companion to have in your pocket during hunting season. Printed on waterproof paper for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an excellent source of portable information and ideal for field use by vices and experts alike. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleDuraguide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight28 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.